Tradition and Innovation C-VET – MSSL (Czech Republic)
November 26, 2019 at 9:22 am #31810Cerasmus+ TeamKeymaster
Lyrica to buy Partner: Masarykova střední škola Letovice, p.o. – MSSL
buy kamagra oral jelly thailand Dates of implementation: 8. – 9.7.2019
Place of implementation: MSSL
Topic chosen (e.g. Urban environment): Tradition and Innovation
Target group chosen (e.g. IVET): C VET
Feedback from teachers: 12.7.2019
Feedback from pupils: 15.7.2019
Report training program
Partner: Masarykova střední škola Letovice, p.o. – MSSL
C VET Tradition and Innovation
1. Understanding the principle of composition of ceramic materials for creating.
2. Searching for suitable raw materials in the field.
3. Using traditional techniques of creation methods in ceramics by innovative
4. Understanding the principle of composition and preparation of clay glazes.
5. Application of open flame firing in the creation of contemporary ceramics.
1. Orientation in the field
a. Basics of creating
b. Basics of decorating
c. Basics of glazing
d. Basics of firing
e. Completion of primary school – Art Education
2. Basic knowledge is explained and demonstrated by tutors of the course.
The graduate is able to apply the acquired knowledge independently and is able to
further develop it.
1. Material preparation.
2. Creating ceramic products by throwing, modeling, bonding.
3. Preparation of clay glazes (slips).
4. Application of glazes to the product.
5. Surface treatment of products.
6. Bonding and joining of small parts into units.
7. Creation of surface structures.
8. Implementation of firing.
Performing tasks in accordance with the instructions given and the established
1. Clear expression of ideas.
2. Communication on technical issues and procedures with different people and in
3. Identifying problems and proposing solutions to achieve the intended result.
1. The graduate is able to use raw materials for the preparation of materials for
2. The graduate is able to search and use suitable raw materials for the creation of
ceramics in the field.
3. The graduate uses traditional techniques of creation methods and is able to use
them to create ceramics by innovative practices.
4. The graduate understands the principles of composition and preparation of clay
5. The graduate is able independently implement the open flame firing in the
creation of contemporary ceramics.
1. Traditional techniques and innovations in contemporary ceramics
2. Analysis of materials suitable for creating ceramics and their application in practice.
3. History and development of ceramic products
4. Case study: solving a problem.November 26, 2019 at 11:07 am #31846
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.